Re: DTN Satellite Customers and the Hurricane

>>>Thanks for offering the taste of DTNiq charting, but can that data feed
be
used with any other third party charting programs

Yes.  A DTN.IQ subscription is compatible with any product that has
developed to IQFeed.  Thus, Ensign, QuoteTracker, OmniTrader, Visual
Trader, InvestorRT, SignalA, etc.  DTN.IQ subscriptions can also feed
Hyperserver, Metaserver, and Dynastore for feeding our internet data into
Tradestation.

>>>Will it be possible with the new version of Chameleon, to run TS2Ki and
Chameleon simultaneously? I prefer the charts in TS, but prefer the quote
page and news available with Chameleon.

The "new Chameleon", a'la DTN.IQ for Satellite, won't work with with TS
initially at the same time.  We are working on a feed mechanism that will
provide data from satellite and Internet and combine them into a seemless
solution.  The only option we offer right now which will get you close to
what you are looking for, is our DTN.IQ/2 service.  This provides for half
price DTN.IQ service to our Real-Time, DTN Market Access satellite
customers.  This would accomplish a few things.  First, you would have a
backup and mobile quote system available all the time.  Second, you would
be able to use DTN.IQ's watch list and news applications at the same time
that TS is receiving its feed from the satellite.   We have quite a few
more news sources available on the Internet product as well, which is an
added bonus.  If you are interested, feel free to talk to one of our sales
reps to get setup.

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Product Operations
DTN Market Access, LLC.