Re: DTN Satellite Customers and the Hurricane

The free HyperServer from that Italian outfit uses the iqfeed to feed data
into the Hyperfeed version of the GS.  Since it requires running the setup
wizard of TS and a symbol conversion it means running two installations of
TS.  They also have a new free history downloader that works with the dtniq
database.  I was trying to run them this morning but the ID and password
dtn gave out is for dtniq and not iqfeed and I've been waiting 6 hours for
a working password for the iqfeed.  The other problem is when switching to
the Hyperfeed version of the GS there is no symbol universe so the best way
to get the symbols into it is to export/import from the satellite verison
of the GS.  I would much rather prefer a seemless setup using one of
Andrew's MetaServers.

http://www.hypertrader.it

the