Re: DTN Satellite Customers and the Hurricane

What a crock of shit.

As a DTN satellite user I did not receive any "outbound call" from any of your reps.

I called myself and got the Prophet-X fax ----- you call this a backup. That useless piece of shit won't even chart a 1 min ES chart.

You should purchase the conversion tool yourself and convert the data from ascii to .xpo format and post the refresh data on a website for tradestation users.

You think increasing the microwave power will do any good ? What homegrown are you smoking, Jay ? Right, like it did any good when simple thunderstorms moved over your uplink 2 to 3 times in recent months we all lost data ---- a hurricaine will smother your uplink.

Your DTN idiot administrators don't have the sense to locate their uplink in a desert area where rain is rare.