Re[2]: DTN Satellite Customers and the Hurricane

Hello John,

JB> As a DTN satellite user I did not receive any "outbound call" from
JB> any of your reps.

so what i had bmi, dbc, sp comstock, cqg, futuresource and pc quote
satellite service and never in 15 years did i ever get a call for any
of those vendors when a natural disaster occurred that anyone with a
half a brain would know you can't do anything about.

JB> I called myself and got the Prophet-X fax ----- you call this a
JB> backup.

were you paying for a backup?  i pay for my backups looking a gift
horse in the mouth are we?

JB> You should purchase the conversion tool yourself and convert the
JB> data from ascii to .xpo format and post the refresh data on a
JB> website for tradestation users.

you would be a good candidate to dump dtn and get a good ole esignal
account call chuck thompson and tell mark brown said give you the 100
symbols and ACCESS FEE data service with the non decimal futures.

JB> You think increasing the microwave power will do any good ? What
JB> homegrown are you smoking, Jay ? Right, like it did any good when
JB> simple thunderstorms moved over your uplink 2 to 3 times in recent
JB> months we all lost data ---- a hurricaine will smother your
JB> uplink.

speaking of smoking i remember man when you first come here you had an
email that referred to smoking pot and then you were beyond oddball
and now your in another country.  so i guess you should know.

JB> Your DTN idiot administrators don't have the sense to locate their
JB> uplink in a desert area where rain is rare.

well i have to admit this might be a good idea for sure, but who would
set out and protect it you?

ps i think we hould all work with dtn they have one of the very few
satilite services left and i plan to work with them as long as they
are receptive to customers needs and esignal is run by chuck thompson
and his band of REGIONAL ACCESS FEE, NON DECIMAL FUTURE SENDING goons.

in fact i think you are chuck thompson what do you think about that?

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown