RE: Re[4]: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hi Robert,

I've already posted my comments on esignal but maybe I'll post some of them
here in case you haven't read them.

Anyway, I haven't experienced the problems mentioned by other users (except
for the missing GS Status Bar), but that was probably because I was just
using the plugin to fill in missing intraday gaps on the indices, and
eminis. So using the plugin in that sense to fill in gaps on a limited
amount of symbols I would have to say that the plugin functions very well
and very satisfied - and I presume the plugin was intended for that sole
purpose, and not as a complete replacement for updating.

But in terms of improvements, it would be nice to be able to use the plugin
as a complete replacement for something like HistoryBank that will allow
users to quickly update all their symbols (ie. all tickers on NYSE, NASD.  =
+5000).  Because the plugin wasn't designed for this, using it for this
purpose is extremely slow.

Are there any plans to incorporate these improvements and status of the bugs
(ie. no status bar)?