Re[4]: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hi Mark,

Let's be more exact and see in detail what problems exactly do you have using the Plugin. What exactly do you mean by saying it works slowly? The Plugin
products was in development for over a year and trust me, there aren't many bugs to fix - it works in a stable and correctly, which is especially important
for data handling.

So we're interested in bringing the program to a condition when even such a demanding customer as you will be pleased with the performance. I think instead
of exchanging abuse we'd better discuss which changes are to be made to the Plugin - maybe they'll be ready the next week already.

Your comparison with DynaStore isn't right. Speaking of downloading several symbols it is evident that the Plugin will download all the data in the
time you'll spend searching for the XPO file and importing it to the GlobalServer. Speaking of downloading lots of symbols, we're following the rules of eSignal
SDK and maintain 10-second pauses between downloading every new resolution. This may be the cause of seeming lags during downloading. So I'm waiting for
definite recommendations and wishes on improving the Plugin, if possible, we'll do our utmost to implement them as soon as possible.

Regarding the removing any bad comments, it's not true. Frankly, most
of the topics on the eSignal Central are about a problems with downloading or something like
this. You can easily check it.

Looking forward to here you opinion on this.

Regards,
Robert
Your TS Support Team

Sunday, September 14, 2003, 5:16:00 PM, you wrote:

Hello TS,

TS> Customers feedback are the best advertisements for the Plugin.
TS> Please see some recent comments I found for you on a forums below.

thats because the communist at esignal REMOVE any bad comments from
that bulletin board just like they did mine and others like mine.

TS> If you have any questions or problems with the Plugin please leave
TS> you post on the eSignal Central and we'll help you at once.

bull crap - someone try it and see - my post in the past have
disappeared as soon as i wrote it.

--
Best regards,
 TS                            mailto:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx