eSignal feed pros + cons

wireless wireless wrote:
> we had decided it was too messy as we were adding the
> Asian exchanges and want to encourage global users of
> our service. That fee had been around for about 2
> years. I did not announce it yet that it was going
> away since I'm not sure of its exact implementation
> date - but this fall - when I know I'll post it since
> their seem to be an interest in it.
>
> We are also in the process of reducing our Market
> Depth service fee, plus the Nasdaq has reduced its
> SuperMontage fees.
>
> Chuck
> @eSignal

Chuck,

To its credit, I would like to say that eSignal has become better over
the last year: 1) much less downtime. 2) price data seems to be fast 3)
the software (esignal 7.x) has improved and does a good job in charting
(complementing TS2K for my needs) 4) delayed data is a good way to save
historical data in GS for backtesting without paying RT exchange fees.

One major thing that's missing is put/call ratios. They have been
available from the competition for several years. It's in your devel
list for over a year and it's obvious that your subscribers ask for it,
as it's in your top-10 tech support questions (was still there ONE YEAR
AGO):

<http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/esignalpro/default.asp>

When do you think you're going to offer p/c? Also useful would be
New-Highs/New-Lows (breadth) symbols for the various markets.

Regards, M