Re[2]: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hi Roger,

The Plugin has pre-defined patterns to simplify symbol selection for
downloading. It allows you to download necessary symbols without need of
downloading all GlobalServer portfolio. Please let me know if you need
any additional information on this issue.

Regarding the speed of downloading, with common computer hardware and
a fast Internet connection the Plugin allows to download to
GlobalServer up to 150 million quotes per hour. At average market
activity this means in one hour you can download tick data for 4 days
on 300 active symbols. Actually, the Plugin isn't designed for use
with huge amount of symbols (2000>) but it works perfectly if you need
to feel the gaps for several (500<) active symbols during the market hours.

Regards,
Andy

--
Best regards,