Re: TS2000i - Badly Written Program?

--- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Matulich" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: TS2000i - Badly Written Program?

  Jan,

> > I always wonder why all those who complain about
> > Ts2k all the time ( global Server, etc.) don't switch.
>
> Because some of us prefer to buy our software tools outright, rather than
> rent on a perpetual basis.

Alex,

You have a point here ( in addition to TS4, I also have TS2k - in a box -
never opened - as my insurance), but in the meantime, I have no technical
problems, am getting program improvements with new builds and am
paying less ($99/mo + exch) for TS than I'd for eSignal or DTN.

> Some of us want to use trading software
> without being tied to one vendor for all the infrastructure (data feeds
> and trade execution).

I execute through my broker, don't use TS brokerage.

Jan Philipp