Re: Region Fee.

Hello wireless,

ww> Happy you have found a service the fits you. There never is "one
ww> size fits all" for any business.

with an attitude like yours it is easy to see why you are such a
miserable failure at customer service. just like csi you will soon be
all alone with what you think is the only game in town.

ww> As Randolph posted in my private email to him, the region fee is
ww> in the process of going away. As I said we had decided it was too
ww> messy as we were adding the Asian exchanges and want to encourage
ww> global users of our service. That fee had been around for about 2
ww> years.

that not true it was around for equities chuck but not futures it was
a recent implementation for futures traders.

ww> I did not announce it yet that it was going away since I'm not
ww> sure of its exact implementation date - but this fall - when I
ww> know I'll post it since their seem to be an interest in it.

i'm amazed after two years now that you would be so generous to
eliminate that ACCESS fee since you need it so bad to be able to
finance your global expansion of supplying 200 whooping symbols to us
futures traders.

ww> We are also in the process of reducing our Market Depth service
ww> fee, plus the Nasdaq has reduced its SuperMontage fees.

well thats all good but tell me why equities and indexes have their
decimals in the proper places yet your futures have no decimals at
all? why don't you do away with all decimals and maybe you could save
some money that way and it would make the stock traders just as happy
as it has made this futures trader!

ww> I only get the digest on these so I am slow to reply to your other
ww> posts.

of course because other than announcing esignal sales announcements
you have no other contributions to be on this list.  but if you being
here is what it takes for you to make a better product for all us
users i am glad your are here even on the digest.  please don't feel
guilty as you implement all the changes as i have suggested you must
if you are to survive.  no i don't expect any credit from you what so
ever, in fact all i expect is that you will continually keep charging
my credit card each month with better dependability and service than i
will even get from the data itself.

i really think you are taking a right step to eliminate the access
fee. now if you could just get the proper decimals on futures where
they belong.  i have a suggestion also - these problems always come
from the fact that upper management never uses their products for
anything except an occasional demo.   either use your data and
software for its intended purpose or listen to someone who does when
they tell you you need to fix something.

ww> Have a Great day!

ww> Chuck
ww> @eSignal

--