DJIA, etc. Net in TS4

I see only ".00" in the Net (Calculated change from the previous
last) column for indexes like INDU, SPX, etc.  Net displays fine for
SP Z3 and ES Z3, etc.  I'm using DTN:sat.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm collecting quotes only or
saving ticks; I switched SPU3 to quotes only after rollover, and
its Net displays fine.  When I added it to a quote window a few
minutes ago, during RTH, it took a few minutes for the Net to
show up (Last appeared immediately), so I assume the Net, or the
info needed to calculate it, is broadcast periodically by DTN.
I waited a day to see if the Net might depend on receiving the
prior day's close, but the wait didn't help.

Here are the various symbol names, fwiw:

DJIA: DTN="INDU/INDEXES"  TS4-Signal="$INDU/NYSE"
Nasdaq 100: DTN="NDX/INDEXES" TS4-Signal="@NDX/CBOE"
SP500 cash: DTN="INX/INDEXES" TS4-Signal="$SPX/CBOE"
e-mini SP: DTN="@ESZ3/MERC FUTURES" TS4-Signal="ES Z3/CME"
big SP: DTN="SPZ3/MERC FUTURES" TS4-Signal="SP Z3/CME"

Anyone know what's going on there?  How can I display those diffs?

TIA,

Jim