Runtime error problem

I am running strategies on two computers. Both computers are P4's. When
I run the same strategy on one computer it completes just fine, but when
I run the same strategy with the exact same code I get the following
error message:

Window: (ES Z3) E-Mini S&P 500 LAST 100 Tick Bars
Analysis Technique: 100tick9f_new

Error opening File.

The strategy often completes the run even though I get the runtime error
and I can access the performance report.  But the strategy shuts down
after it completes and will not continue in real time.

The same problem occurs on a friend's computer when he runs the same
strategy.

Anybody have an idea of what is going on here?

TIA.

Blake Holden