Re: How to plot inside a signal?

>In a series of posts I showed how the trendline drawing function,
>TL_New(sDate,sTime,sVal, eDate,eTime,eVal), could be used to add a
>variety of types of plots to a chart, beyond the 4 plots available in
>TS. See Code-List, 17 Jul 2000 16:41; 18 Jul 2000 11:08 and 29 Nov 2000
>19:55.

One problem with this is, TS becomes rather slow when too many
trendlines exist.  A worse problem is, if you want to put your own
trendlines on a chart manually, or anything else for that matter, it's
sometimes downright impossible to click on the object you want if too
many trendlines are in the way.  The problem is trendlines are movable
objects, not static objects like a plot.

I didn't know one could put trendlines in signal code, though.  I
learn something new every day.  Thanks.

-Alex