New Extended Historical Data

I was told by TS tech support months ago that extended historical data would
be available for all the popular indexes including, in particular, $ADV,
$DECL, $UNCH, $TICK, & $TRIN.  They are now saying, however, that it will be
a  LONG  time before any of these become available, if ever!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel that these types of data are
crucial to many (most?) trading systems and without them extended data on
stock and stock index prices are virtually useless.

Does anyone have a different understanding about when the above might become
available?

Carroll Slemaker