Re: Schedule will be changed on CME's Globex trading

For those who haven't noticed
Virtually a year to the day, the CME reduced the amount of historical
data available for download, to five days, they are now following the
CBT in posting the pit traded session data for each symbol on separate
html pages, each day the new data is updated on the page and
yesterdays data is no longer available.
In effect they are now posting the pit traded session data twice,
I wonder how long they plan to continue this?
If they keep following the CBT's lead, they will drop the FTP download
side, and that will mean no data available for electronic sessions and
only pit traded data available for 1 day.

best regards
foolsgold