Re: TS2000i time zone odd-ness

> All my charts are displayed in Mountain Time, and I have no idea
> why.  I'm on Pacific Time.  Windows is set up to pacific time,
> automatically adjusting for daylight savings.

That's very odd.  I don't like TS2k's timezone definition; it
only lets you chart in "local" or "exchange" time.  "Exchange"
time is bad if you want to do something like Mark Brown's Oddball
system, which uses symbols from CST (SP) and EST (ADV).  "Local"
is bad if you don't want to use your local time, like if you want
to see everything in EST and you're in PST.  TS4 let you specify
the offset from GMT, but TS2k doesn't let you do that.

But if your PC ("local" time) is on PDT, and you're charting
exchanges in CDT or EDT, I have no idea why you would be charting
in MDT.

> Does this have something to do with daylight savings?

Possible, but I'm not quite sure how.

Does this happen on all exchanges, or just one?  How have you set
up the chart, to Local or Exchange time?  What timezone is the
exchange in?

Try editing the exchange data (GS, Tools -> Edit Exchange List ->
Edit the exchange -> Edit Daylight Savings) and see if the
exchange's DST info is set up right.

Also verify that TS's GMT display (lower right corner) is right.

Gary