TS2000i time zone odd-ness

I'm finally getting around to ask the list something that TS2000i
has been botherming me forever.

All my charts are displayed in Mountain Time, and I have no idea
why.  I'm on Pacific Time.  Windows is set up to pacific time,
automatically adjusting for daylight savings.

GlobalServer's settings for ES seem to have the correct session
times (either local to me, local to the exchange, or GMT).

For example, right now it's 7:16 in the morning.  I'm watching
my chart for ES-U3 update in real time.  Is it updating the 7:20
5-minute bar?  No, it's updating the 8:20 bar.

It's always worked like this.  How can I get TS2000i to display the
correct local time on the time axis?

Does this have something to do with daylight savings?

This isn't a big deal, everything seems to work OK otherwise.  I
don't know why TS2000i insists on displaying charts in Mountain
time, though.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com