Data Ship has finally arrived

"
Access to the TradeStation Network historical database is now available

We are pleased to announce that access to our expanded historical database
is now available. In order to give you more power to test your intra-day
strategies, we have included over 10 years of intra-day stock data (1 minute
bar interval and longer), over 20 years of futures data (1 minute bar
interval and longer) for both continuous and individual contracts, and up to
30 days of equities and futures tick data. "