plot es day session only

Couldn't get TS2000i to display day session only for ESU3 globex.  I
unclicked all the days of the week and removed the Start Time and End Time
entries  for Session 2 in the Symbol Dictionary Setup Window.  I thought
that would make TS2000i plot the day session data.  But it didn't  happened,
still get the evening Globex prices charted.  :Exited and restarted TS2000i,
the evening data still showed up.

What is missing here?  What else do I have to set to get TS2000i to plot
only Session 1 prices?  Had no problems with TS4 plotting only ES day
session prices.