"Input buffer overflow" problem continues

Today TS2000i global server stopped collecting at least 10 times, with the
"input buffer overflow" message showing in the Events Log.  I've increased
my paging file size to 2500mb(both min and max sizes), but I'm not sure what
else to do about this, or even how to monitor the problem to try to find a
clue.  I'm using Win2000, a P 3 1000mHz cpu, 512mb ram, 80mb WD special
edition hard drive w/8mb buffer.  Any ideas would be really welcome.

John