RAM 512
CPU 2.4 GHZ

PC Two:
Customer Stock Scanner
Data Asscci files from PC1
OS Windows 2000
RAM 512
CPU 2.8 GHZ

Computers are connected by a 10/100 MB box, with a 5m cable to each computer,
so thats a 10m span....
Cable x2 are : 5x UTP CAT-5 Network Cable
Box x1 is : Cameo 8 Port 10/100baseT UTP Dual-Speed Switched Hub: Fast Ethernet
Switch, 8x STP & 1x Uplink, Power Adapter

MY ISSUE :
I transfer data between these two computers from PC1 to PC2 , how can I make it
faster, if money is no object ?? What should I change...are there any any PC
network OS system issue can i fix.
Do I get short cables, better box, more CPU from PC1, what...

Thx

=====