> RAM 512
> CPU 2.4 GHZ
>
> PC Two:
> Customer Stock Scanner
> Data Asscci files from PC1
> OS Windows 2000
> RAM 512
> CPU 2.8 GHZ
>

> Computers are connected by a 10/100 MB box, with a 5m cable to each computer,
> so thats a 10m span....
> Cable x2 are : 5x UTP CAT-5 Network Cable
> Box x1 is : Cameo 8 Port 10/100baseT UTP Dual-Speed Switched Hub: Fast Ethernet
> Switch, 8x STP & 1x Uplink, Power Adapter
>
> MY ISSUE :
> I transfer data between these two computers from PC1 to PC2 , how can I make it
> faster, if money is no object ?? What should I change...are there any any PC
> network OS system issue can i fix.
> Do I get short cables, better box, more CPU from PC1, what...

Make sure you are using a switch and not simply a hub. I see both
words in your message above. Make sure you are connecting at 100Mb
and that the switch and cards are set to 'full duplex'. Then you can
try increasing the size of your TCP/IP Packet size. You can go to
Gigabit cards and switches as an option.

Mike