TS coding problem

hi all,

i had a couple of problems with some TS coding, hopefully someone
could help me (these are really affecting my system
performance).

1) assuming i take a position at 100, 1st profit target at 2% and
2nd target at 4%, also a condition that if 1st target of 2% is hit
then the entrypoint becomes the stoppoint, and then if the 2nd
target of 4% is hit then the stop is to be raised to the 2% profit
level.
so that i have a long at 100 and the market goes to 103, i book
part position profit at 102 and my stop is raised to 100, then if
the market moves to 104 i book more profits at 104 AS ALSO THE
STOP NOW IS RAISED TO 102.

2) another problem is regarding marketposition. if i have a long
position and the very next bar if the stoploss is hit then if all
entry conditions are met the system enters long again. so the
system keeps pushing you in the market after getting hit time and
again. what could be a solution to this.

has anyone developed some strategy on the gold (commodity) data?

rgds,
dhiraj.