Re: List removals per osirusoft.com restored

>   "*.osirusoft.com has gone down and has listed the entire IPv4
>   range bouncing any message from anywhere with the response
>   Please stop using relays.osirusoft.com.

Yes, Joe Jared is pulling the plug.  He's been telling people for
months to stop querying his DNSBL zones, so now returning 127.0.0.2
for all IP addresses queried (including osirusoft's own) is his way
of discouraging its use.

Ignore my last reply, I was confused why I had been re-subscribed.

-Alex