List removals per osirusoft.com restored

Some list members have been improperly removed recently due to
some actions by third-party blacklists.  Those members may not
have received any notification of their removal, because of the
same blockage that caused their removal in the first place.

I've restored those subscriptions, in hopes that the problems at
those ISPs have been resolved; if not, it may take a few more
cycles to get everyone back on board.

I received the following this morning through a list-management list:

   "*.osirusoft.com has gone down and has listed the entire IPv4
   range bouncing any message from anywhere with the response
   Please stop using relays.osirusoft.com.

   Some of the SPEWS listings reflect osirusoft listings so are
   similarly contaminated. Both SPEWS.org and osirusoft.com have
   been hit with DDoS attacks over the last few days and it
   seems that osirusoft.com decided the easier route was to stop
   being a blacklist source.  See the news.admin.net-abuse.email
   newsgroup for further discussions on this topic."

I'll be watching for any references to osirusoft.com in removal
notices, so that I can restore anyone who suffers from this
incident in the future.

Jim