Re: Re[10]: EOD US Stock data

From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> tsn> For me that's worth the 25 dollars i pay for for my 65 symbols
> tsn> wich are more than enough to satisfy my appatite.
>
> i thought you said you downloaded 60000 symbols per day?

Yes. The CSI software downloads all the available symbols
every day. The software makes a certain number of symbols
available to you but all the data is allready there in the database.

> so your fee based data starts life as FREE (theres that bad word
> again) data and ends up on your plate as FEE data.

Fortunatly for that FEE they clean up the data because we all
know data does have bad ticks and for that FEE they also do
back adjustment and splitting etc. I am glad to pay a little for
that service.

But you are right, the data is FREE, the data service is the stuf
you pay for, wich i am glad to pay. I wish i had something like
CSI for my dutch data.

greetings