EOD US Stock data

Try www.msodata.com for EOD stock data.  It's inexpensive, $150 per year or
$15 per month.  No limit on downloads.  The nightly download takes about 10
seconds and it updates all the files in about 4 minutes.  It has US stocks
and indexes only.  The software is fairly easy to use (Databoss) and can
back-adjust price and volume for splits if desired.

The only strange thing I've noticed is that they carry a lot of symbols
(~6000) in their database that are no longer trading.  I just wrote a simple
program to find the out of date files and deleted them.

They also have EOD futures data included in this price, but I haven't used
it.