TS2000i not seeing vol after history download

Got a problem here as a new TS2000i user and eSig user and user of the new
eSignal history downloader.

Here's the thing ...  following a download of history on ES or NQ I find
that TS2000i does not see many of the vol values despite their being in the
database of Global Server.  However, immediately after a download the vol
since the download does show.  If I download intra day ... the vol window
shows no previous vol ... vol shows as zero, but starts showing current vol
after the download.

Call me highly stumped...