Re[4]: Data Feeds

Durning that outage I was still getting stocks and the INDU.  They
must have only lost one feed or something like that.  Each day it is a
new problem for them.  Once that dog is down all the dogs attach him.
Me too.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Tuesday, August 12, 2003, 10:41:21 AM, you wrote:

JB> Well, no thunderstorms or rain during those few minutes this morning --- I called DTN techs AND THEY ADMITTING THEIR GUILT ! (The tech had lost his feed too).

BObr sez: >>friends that reclassifying the emini futures as the continuous contract ES