timed exits - anyone know how?

Does anyone know how to do the following?

if the current bar is the entry bar and condition A is true then
setprofittarget (x)

if the current bar is the entry bar and condition A is false then
setprofittarget (y)

if the current bar is any bar beyond the entry bar then
setprofittarget (y)

I use momentum of data2 (on a shorter timeframe of the same symbol)
to determine condition A.

All my various attempts have generated excellent backtest results
that would not hold true AT ALL in real time trading...

Ideally I could use minutes since entry to determine the amount of
time to wait before changing targets.

Thanks in advance for any input.