Re: Re[2]: Worthless DTN data feed

Yeah, and I was doing most of the bitching during the beta ;-) Can't speak
for TS2K, but DS for Iqfeed and TS4 work well together now. DB and the
Iqfeed folks continue to work out the reconnect problems for Win2000. I run
the combo on a Win98 box and rarely have reconnect difficulties now (for
some reason, it works better on Win98). When my ISP goes down, DS and the
Iqfeed connection manager reconnect smoothly (even with the Win2000 box
before I took it to the shop). If I can get a solid week out of the deal
without getting frantic, then I'm happy...

Do you have any connect or reconnect problems with that combination?  Is it
working solid now?  Having followed the betas from the beginning it seemed
like dynastore and dtn/IQFeed never could get it together reliably.  Have
all those problems been solved?  I have been waiting for that day to use the
combo as backup for dtn sat.

thanks,
bobr