Re[2]: Worthless DTN data feed

I use IQFeed/DynaStore/2000i and am very pleased with the combination.

I am able to download historical data (7 days of tick data, I think) and
subscribe to eminis only.

I shut down my computer every evening; in the morning I download and refresh
my data and I'm off and running. However, I only collect emini data so this
approach is practical for a few symbols, not if you collect a lot.

Chase

option for eminis instead of the entire cme, like the competitors have now.
I asked that two years ago and they said they were thinking about it.  Just
8 days ago when I paid my bill I asked again, the answer, "we are thinking
about it".  The real answer is, to do so would require reprogramming of
their datafeed software which to them is a major major thing.  It just isn't
going to happen.  I've had two trading friends drop dtn sat in the last
year.  So, while registering the data outage complaint, also suggest a
competitive feed option.

bobr