Re: Re[2]: Simulator?

>Yes of course, I was wrong to presume Joe was a system trader. Though
>I cant see how replaying a days data on a 'shoulda, coulda, woulda'
>basis help, or tell you much, at all?

If you're trying to not be a mechanical system trader, but rather
hone your skills and judgment as a gut-trader, it's good to be able
to practice.  Don't knock gut-trading.  I can't do it, never will,
but I've met people who are seriously good at it.  It's not a game
to them either.  Nor can they teach what they do.  They can just
look at a chart and some indicators and see relationships in their
mind that they cannot express in computer code.

Maybe he can't reasonably daytrade realtime except the first hour in
the day because he has a day job.  However, it is still useful to
be able to practice using the remainder of the day's data that he
wouldn't trade, to improve his performance in that first hour.

Just my $.03.

-A