Re: OT: External HD recommendation

Hi Sherril,

for a non-problematic every second clone of your harddisk to a second harddisk
think of RAID. You only need a RAID card (~50-100$) and a secopnd HD.
If your HD crashes - nothing happens - you can keep on going.

Now you just exchange the crashed HD (some days later - for these day, of
course a crash of the remaining HD means a desaster), restart wait a bit
until your old HD has been coned - and that was your HD-crash.

For detailed infrmations have a look at (even it is meant for SCSI & Linux, it
very good explained and valid for Windows and IDE HD too, just don't buy a
SCSI-card ;-):
	http://www.uni-mainz.de/~neuffer/scsi/what_is_raid.html