Re: Worthless DTN data feed

John,

When you say velocity boxes I guess that is the old one on the smaller
dish.  The 8080 box on the 1 meter dish satellite GE1 seems to work
24/7 for me but then Texas never has bad weather.  However when it
does I rarely have a drop out and if it does it is for a minute or two
not really much loss.  In fact it takes a serious storm in just the
right direction to stop the signal.  Serious in these parts is just
less than a twister.  I would check with them to see if a change to
the 8080 would help you.

As to historical data I really wish that was available.  Like most
sooner or later I screw something up and crash the GS or computer or
just do something so stupid I wont mention it on the list.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx