Re[4]: How to minimize Data Loss in TS4 server?

  • To: fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[4]: How to minimize Data Loss in TS4 server?
  • From: Carl <i1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:03:45 -0700

Hello Gary,

Yes Bob DID get around to doing a version for TS5 (TS2k).

The last e-mail address I had for him is Bob<rlscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He use to read this list,but if he does not reply or unable to get in
touch with him,I have the file. It is about 64k zipped.

--
Best regards,
 Carl                            mailto:i1@xxxxxxxxxxx