Re: How to minimize Data Loss in TS4 server?

Make sure to use UNFRAG.EXE utility to keep your server clean. I was crashing all the time and losing data until I started using this utility. It is a utility by Bob Scott--the guy is a genius. He saved my trading. The software is on a couple of different web sites. I am sure one of the other omega-listers can give you a link to it. If not, e-mail me directly and I will try to find it for you.

Good luck trading,

Seth