24 hour data charting..........

Hello everyone,
I've recently install TS 2000i and I'm using Metaserver with MarketCast
(DBC) for data collection. I'm located in Australia . The problem I'm
experiencing is I can only chart data from 0:00 to 7:00. I've checked
the data that is being displayed as a chart against another program and
the prices and times match. I have set the 'History to save' to 1 tick
and 200 days. The session times I've set to 0:00 to 23:59  the program
accepted these setting ie I didn't get the 'session overlap error
message' I've set the time to + 10:00  from GMT. I cannot get any of the
day session to chart the share market trades from 10:00 to 16:00 and the
Futures market trades from 9:50 to 16:30 then reopens at 17:10 and
trades through to 7:00 the next morning.

Could someone assist me in getting the settings right so I can chart the
markets 24 hours.

Thanking you
ron