Format Indicator Bug?

I'm using TS 7.1 and I've noticed this problem at least since the prior
version.  Anyone else seeing this?

For  SOME  (but not all) indicators containing multiple plot statements, the
"Format Analysis Techniques" function, "Format Indicator" dialog box,
"Style" and "Color" tabs fail to list the respective plots (plot1, plot2,
etc.)  This makes it impossible to specify the desired color for each
separate plot.  The several plots do have different colors, but all except
the first are assigned at the whim of the TS program.

Note that I do have one or two indicators with multiple plot statements for
which this format function behaves properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks.