Re: Flat Panel Monitors...

From: "Cody Burgat" <cburgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find much anywhere. I
> am looking to buy a couple Flat Panel monitors, and would like to get
> 19inch viewable screens. It seems these can be had for around $700 plus
> or minus a few bucks.

Don't forget to look at 17inch models also. You will find that they will
hold just as much information as a 19inch model. For some reason
the 19inch models don't have higher resolutions.

That would mean that you have just as much information, and everything
is just a little bigger.

If you don't have any problem with everything being just a little bit
smaller and since 17inch models are less than half the price of 19inch
models it might be worth to atleast look at them.

greetings