Re: Half starter

Ah... Further to this, I checked through some back threads and
discovered the bit that said it wasn't dead at all, just busy reindexing
the data. So I lat it run a while and all is now well.

What totally fooled me is the fact that Windows Task Manager said it had
stopped responding. It was telling porkies, though, wasn't it, because
it hadn't stopped working at all. I wonder what other innocent programs
have been callously terminated because Windows said they were having a
day in bed when they were really working their little behinds off...

Ian