Re[2]: Half starter

Ian,

And the formula is PAIN = 999999 times Knowledge;

I learned a new one today.  Computer was so busy I couldn't do
anything but collect DTN satellite data in the Global Server and watch
charts.  GS performance tab showed data coming in but it was erratic
or kind of jerky but the size was normal.

Somehow, maybe the short between the mouse and the keyboard (me),
turned the UART chip off in my Pacific Commware high speed port.  How
on earth could that happen?  No clue.  Must have been the cat jumping
on my keyboard.  So I guess those UART buffers are really worth the
money.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,