help neede with performance strategy error

Hello,

since two days I get an error message when I try to open the "strategy
performance report" window.

first message is: " pmi, 20011: errmsg Unable to open file" and after that
" pmi: error creating new report (20002) invalid argument...Status(0)"

the strategies are running in the chart window . I didn't have done anything
at the harddisk ( yes I now typical user answer) and I'm using W2K with
TS2K.
A defrag and chkdsk run was done by me today but without success.
Does someone know which file contains this performance report? Maybe I can
delete the file and TSK produces a new one?

any help appreciate
Jim