Re: EZLanguage Q

> Can I monitor the relationship of Indicator Y on data2
> and based on that have my strategy (running on data1)
> now take the required signals based on Indicator X
> using the trend determined from Indicator Y on data2 .

Sorta.  :-)

You can't "monitor" an indicator from a strategy without
additional stuff like global variables.  TS doesn't work that
way.

However, you can run the same calculations in your strategy that
you would have used in the indicator.  Even though your strategy
is "running on" Data1, it can still reference Data2 and perform
all the same calculations that your Indicator Y would have done.
You can then use those calculations to decide if your lower-time-
frame signals from Data1 jive with the higher-time-frame trend
from Data2.

Gary