EZLanguage Q

This is a real stuck point for me currently: If I
have the following lines of code:

Value1=Lowest(Low,NPeriods);
functionname=Average(Close - Value1,NPeriods);

If I left out the "- Value1" in the average
functions' passed parameters I would get the
average of the close over NPeriods number of bars
of data in my chart, no doubt about it. When I
pass the difference will the Value1 also look
back over that many bars or will I get instances
of Close[bar number] - a static value of value1?

TIA

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"