2000i is haunted

OK, I am completely stumpted with this one. Testing 30 min bars of
SP/uvol/dvol for 5 years or so. System generates a trade every couple of
days on average. Then on June 3, 2002 all trades stop, none for the last
year. The indicators are signaling trades, the data appears fine, exiting on
lastbaronchart works. But no new trades generated. There are no dates in
code at all, code is just a few lines.  Computer clock is correct, I
recreated on a different workspace. Nothing. Tried testing on fewer bars,
beginning on 5-00, trades stop 2-01.

Is my PC fried? Haven't had any other problems. Anyone have any ideas? I am
about to consult the ouiga board.

Thanks,
Chris