Re: FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I can´t start TS200i PowerEditor)

  • To: "cwest" <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I canīt start TS200i PowerEditor)
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:03:12 -0700

Reinstall TS2ki right on top of the current install.  Quick easy and
will work.  Then buy a UPS.

Jimmy

Friday, June 27, 2003, 2:40:04 PM, you wrote:

c> No laughing. The guy needs help!

c> -----Original Message-----
c> From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
c> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 12:32 PM
c> To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
c> Subject: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I canīt start TS200i
c> PowerEditor)
c> Importance: High

c> Received : 6/27/2003 12:32:27 PM
c> traders2traders.com Support Request :
c> ________________________________________
c> Subject : I canīt start TS200i PowerEditor
c> Name : hernan covarrubasi
c> E-Mail : h.cova@xxxxxxxx
c> Website :
c> Message : I wasking with TS200i opened and PowerEditor opened too.
c> Suddenlly the electric light in my house was off. Of course it shuted
c> down my computer. Once recovered the electric light i tried to start my
c> work again but i discovered that i couldn start the PwerEditor only.
c> TS2000i by itself works ok.
c> What can i do? Given that i have the same version installed in anothe
c> computer I can replace the oredit32.exe and all the .dll that it uses to
c> solve any damaged file. How do think about this? Any suggestion?

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com