FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I can´t start TS200i PowerEditor)

  • To: "Omegalist" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I canīt start TS200i PowerEditor)
  • From: "cwest" <cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:39:42 -0700

No laughing. The guy needs help!

-----Original Message-----
From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 12:32 PM
To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: traders2traders.com Support Request : (I canīt start TS200i
PowerEditor)

Subject : I canīt start TS200i PowerEditor
Name : hernan covarrubasi
E-Mail : h.cova@xxxxxxxx
Website :
Message : I wasking with TS200i opened and PowerEditor opened too.
Suddenlly the electric light in my house was off. Of course it shuted
down my computer. Once recovered the electric light i tried to start my
work again but i discovered that i couldn start the PwerEditor only.
TS2000i by itself works ok.
What can i do? Given that i have the same version installed in anothe
computer I can replace the oredit32.exe and all the .dll that it uses to
solve any damaged file. How do think about this? Any suggestion?