Re[4]: RPC server?

Hope old Dave is right about the SP but it sounds like he doesn't have
a clue.  The fix is great.  If I do that then I will really be
confused about the time.  Guess I need to move to the eastern time
zone.

Jimmy

Monday, June 23, 2003, 1:11:33 PM, you wrote:

rpn> Geez, these bozos are totally without a clue. Dave seems to be promising a
rpn> new SP for TS2Ki, maybe he's one of those new support guys companies here
rpn> are hiring in India. Your suggestions make much more sense, thank you.

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com