Re: TS2000 problems

Hello Michael,

Michael> After nearly a year's absence, I've recently returned to using TS2000. It
Michael> took switching from Quotecom/Dynastore to using eSignal datafeed straight
Michael> in to get me back on board. I was pleased when TS2k fired up w/out a hitch
Michael> & everything started plotting.

Michael> However, I was not so thrilled when I saw some old problems (plus new ones)
Michael> that I'd sure like to be rid of, if possible. Below are five of them that
Michael> really make it difficult to trade and stare at a monitor all day.

This document may help

http://www.tradestationworld.com/training/search_results_full.asp?DocumentID=685

--
Regards,
 Greg

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
  -- Bertrand de Jouvenal